“I think it is great that ACBC is taking this opportunity to equip our ministry partners. I am really excited about this investment in ACBC and in the kingdom.”
– Dr. Heath Lambert | Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church Jacksonville, FL
“This package will keep biblical counseling partners up to date with the latest in the biblical counseling world while also informing them of resources to impact them and their ministries.”
– Sean Perron | Director of Operations, ACBC
“The counselor’s toolbox is aimed to keep you engaged in and informed about the biblical counseling movement. You will be challenged and convicted by the selective materials, as well as furnished with tools for growth in your counseling ministry as you minister God’s Word to the broken.”
– Dr. Dale Johnson | Executive Director, ACBC
The Counselor’s Toolbox is an exclusive resource for ACBC donors. To qualify for the Counselor’s Toolbox one must maintain a $40 a month or $480 a year donation to ACBC. Donors who already give above the minimum requirements may receive the quarterly resource by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. An ACBC recommended book: We will choose forgotten books, books fresh off the press, academic books, and discipleship books.
2. Companion Guide: Our guides will be adapted to maximize each resource with features like reading plans, summaries, key quotes, note-taking frameworks, action plans, and resources for going deeper on the subjects that interest you.
3. Personal Updates: You will receive the inside scoop from ACBC leadership on the ministry of ACBC and current events of the biblical counseling movement.
4. ACBC will also include various special surprises in the toolboxes.
The Counselor’s Toolbox will ship out at the start of every standard quarter: January, April, July, and October. Donors will receive their box within the start month of each quarter. When signing up for Counselor’s Toolbox you can expect to receive the upcoming quarter’s toolbox.
If you donate more than $40 a month or $480 a year, then you qualify to recieve the Counselor’s Toolbox. Please submit a request to email@example.com to get started.
If you donate under $40 a month or $480 a year you do not yet qualify for Counselor’s Toolbox. You may get started today!
One can qualify as a Biblical Counseling Partner ($25/mo) without qualifying to receive the Counselor’s Toolbox ($40/mo).
SHARE THE IMPACT
Let others know how ACBC has impacted your life and ministry by sharing on social media
If you have any questions regarding Counselor’s Toolbox email firstname.lastname@example.org