Tips for Using the Map
- Search our map by zooming in on certain locations, or by using the filter tools (locations are approximations).
- Contact ACBC counselors directly through their preferred method of communication.
- When seeking to secure a counselor, provide them with a brief explanation as to why you are seeking counsel, but avoid giving details about your case until they have agreed to counsel you and provide you with a Personal Data Inventory (PDI).
- Our female counselors will strive to avoid formally counseling men since this generally requires the task of teaching men with authority which is forbidden by Scripture.
- Our male counselors will likewise be committed to ministry to women, but will strive to avoid ongoing, one-to-one counsel with women because of the biblical admonitions to stay above reproach and to avoid any hint of sin.
- If you have any questions about using the “Find a Counselor” map, please contact us at [email protected] or 816-282-2836.