ACBC Online Training promotes doctrinal integrity and counseling excellence. This training can be accessed anywhere in the world and is designed to equip every Christian to become a skilled counselor. Whether you are interested in growing in your personal walk with Christ, eager to strengthen your ability to make disciples, or ready to begin counseling certification, this training is for you.
Online training is offered through our website and also through our ACBC certified training centers.
It is preferred to take Counseling Training in person when possible. We realize this is not always possible due to location and scheduling conflicts. (During the registration process, you will need to confirm that you have searched for a Training Center near you and are unable to attend their training. In the registration process, you can use the link to search for a regional event near you.) Whether you are interested in growing in your personal walk with Christ, eager to strengthen your ability to make disciples, or ready to begin counseling certification, this training is for you.
– Takes place over a 10-week period offers the entire ACBC Fundamentals Track.
– For those pursuing certification, this course meets the requirements for Phase 1 training.
– Includes a digital notebook and additional content for further study.
– Includes three Q&A sessions with Dr. Heath Lambert, Dr. Stuart Scott, and Amber Komatsu.
– Lectures are given by Dr. Heath Lambert, Dr. Jim Newheiser, Dr. Scott Mehl, Dr. Kevin Carson, Dr. Nicolas Ellen, Tim Pasma, and Dan Wickert, M.D.
Each week you will have three hours of lectures to watch. You can watch these lectures at any point during that course week. Every week a new set of lectures will become available. There are 10 weeks of training. We recommend setting aside one night each week to dedicate to watching the three hours of course lectures. All videos must be watched completely by July 31st, 2018. A 90% refund will be given if canceled a week (7 days) before the webinar begins. After that date, we are unable to offer refunds.
There are group discounts available for 10+ people. If you or your church want to register a group of 10 or more people, please email email@example.com
For any technical difficulties, please contact Nate at firstname.lastname@example.org