Topic: Pursuing Purity in a Pornographic World
Speakers: Heath Lambert, Tim Keeter, Martha Peace, Amber Komatsu, Steve Viars, and Mary Asher.
Do you know someone who feels trapped by pornography? Do you know someone who is tempted by sexual sin and in need of hope?
These conference sessions provide hope, encouragement, and practical solutions to overcome sexual sin and fight for purity. This CCCard includes highlights from the 2013 Pre-Conference on Pursuing Purity in a Pornographic World in addition to select breakout sessions from other ACBC events that deal with the topic of sexual purity.
- Hope for Those Struggling with Pornography – Heath Lambert
- The Grace Filled Path from Pornography to Purity – Heath Lambert
- Repentance for Those Struggling with Pornography – Heath Lambert
- For Women Helping Wives whose Husbands Struggle with Pornography – Martha Peace
- Pursuing Purity Before Marriage – Amber Komatsu
- Pornography Case Study – Heath Lambert
- For Men-Turning from the Temptation – Tim Keeter
- Recognizing and Countering the Technology Rush – Tim Keeter
- Putting Your Past In Its Place – Steve Viars
- Women Wounded by Sexual Betrayal – Mary Asher