In October of 1517, Martin Luther began a recovery of the gospel of Jesus Christ that would change the world. In October of 2017, ACBC wants to invite you to join us at our Annual Conference as we celebrate, and as we continue, this Protestant Reformation.
There will be 50 different sessions at our 2017 ACBC Annual Conference. We have selected 10 blog posts from several of our speakers and shared them below. Each of these blog posts is related to the topic they will be addressing at the event. We have also selected 5 Truth in Love Podcasts that discuss the importance of the Five Solas for counseling ministry. These podcasts make fresh and bold arguments that every counselor needs to hear.
It is our prayer that these resources will encourage, challenge, and edify you in your counseling ministry, and that you will join us this year as we share how a commitment to biblical counseling is the only way to be faithfully Protestant.
- Emotions in Biblical Counseling
- Psychology, Sexual Attraction, and Scripture
- Hope and Help for Self-Injurers
- Thanksgiving: Necessary Ingredient for Sexual Purity
- Complaining God’s Way: Helping People Give Voice to Their Suffering
- Blame After a Breakup
- Good Reasons Not to Worry
- How to Respond to Difficult People
- Sexual Struggles in Marriage
- Ministering the Book of Lamentations
- Counseling and Faith Alone
- Counseling and Grace Alone
- Counseling and Christ Alone
- Counseling and Scripture Alone
- Counseling and Glory Alone