Who can attend?
ACBC’s conference is designed to encourage and equip the church. All are welcome to attend.
What does the registration fee cover?
The registration fee covers admission to all plenary sessions and breakouts, plus conference materials.
Can I register by mail and/or pay by check?
Online is the only method allowed for registrations. However, we can accept payment via check. If accessing the internet to register is not a possibility, call our office at 816-282-2836 for assistance or with any related questions.
When will I get confirmation of my registration?
When registering, you will receive a confirmation on the screen when you complete your registration; this will be followed by an email confirmation. A short time before the conference you will receive an ACBC logistics email detailing the check-in process.
Can I bring children to the conference?
Children are welcome to attend the Annual Conference, but if they require seating they must register. Regarding infants (i.e. non-registered), due to space limitations, strollers and infant carriers cannot take up seating (e.g. You, your wife, and unregistered infant cannot fill three seats).
Can I transfer my registration?
Yes, it’s free and you can do that through logging into your cvent account and updating your order information with the new registrant’s information.
· Transfers are the responsibility of the two parties involved.
· ACBC is not responsible to arrange payment for transferred tickets.
What is the cancellation policy for conference registrations?
All cancellation submissions must be made by logging into your Cvent account or contacting our office. Please note that refunds will only be given up to September 1st.
· No refunds will be given after September 1st, 2021
· Prior to that up to a 90% refund will be given
Am I able to register on site at the conference?
Yes, walk up registrations are welcome.
How do I change my Breakout Session?
1. Click here to sign back into your account
2. You will need to use the email address under your registration as well as your confirmation number.
3. Once signed in, you should click “Modify” and go to the page of breakout sessions. There you can select which breakouts you would like to attend.
4. Make sure to click “Next” until you can click “Finish” so that it saves.
When and how do I check-in?
Logistics of check-in will be given out prior to the conference in emails. We will also post information on our FAQ page regarding check-in.
What is a “session?”
A session at ACBC typically includes worship and a plenary talk.
Will session or day passes be available?
My question isn’t listed above—how can I get an answer?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-282-2836.